UCL Expert lectures 22-26 March
Immunisation Expert lecture series by ULLA partner UCL.
University College London, Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health, runs an Immunisation Expert lecture series, open to all: Expert Lecture series: Immunisation | UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health - UCL – University College London. The lectures take place 22-26 March 2021, 12:30 pm–1:30 pm (UTC time).
- Monday 22 March 12.30-1.30: Introduction to modelling for design of vaccination programmes
Professor John Edmunds, London School Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Tuesday 23 March 12.30-1.30: Future Pregnancy Vaccines: GBS, RSV, CMV and SARS-CoV-2
Professor Paul Heath, St George’s, University of London
- Wednesday 24 March 12.30-1.30: Disease Eradication programmes and Vaccination
Professor David Heymann, London School Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Thursday 25 March 1.15-2.15: SARS-CoV-2 disease in children
Dr Elizabeth Whittaker, Imperial College
- Friday 26 March 12.30-1.30: COVID-19 vaccines
Professor Andrew Pollard, Oxford University, Oxford Vaccine Group