PhD association at UCPH - General Assembly
Dear PhD students
Invitation to UCAPS General Assembly
University of Copenhagen Association of PhD Students would like to invite all PhD students to a General Assembly on November 22 at 16:00 ( Studenterhuset (Aquarium), Købmagergade 52. 1150 København K) .
Come and meet fellow PhD students, find out what UCAPS can offer you, and help shape the future of the association. There will be pizza and refreshments to keep us allgoing!
At the Assembly we will tell you what UCAPS has been doing this year, discuss statutes and budget, and elect the next Board! Below you can see the detailed agenda for the Assembly:
1. Electing the chairman and the rapporteur of the meeting
2. Approval of the agenda (with or without suggested alterations)
3. Presentation of the last year’s activities (Co-Chairs)
3. Approval of members’ proposals for the UCAPS statutes
5. Approval of the Board’s proposals for the UCAPS statutes
6. Presentation of the audited accounts of the preceding fiscal year (Treasurer)
6a. Optional comments on the accounts by the auditor
7. Approval of the budget for the coming fiscal year
8. Election of the UCAPS Board
9. Election of internal auditor
10. Any other item of business
11. Hygge and pizza
If you have any suggestions on what should be included, please visit the link below and add new items. Please add your input:
You can also email us your suggestions and we will add them to the agenda
We look forward to having you there!
On behalf of UCAPS
Ida Marie Boisen