Introduction meeting for new PhD students
Dear PhD students
The graduate programme in pharmaceutical sciences, Drug Research Academy (DRA) organizes an introduction meeting for new PhD students on 25 February 2015 at 14-16h in U3.
The programme will be as follows:
- Introduction to the Drug Research Academy (Professor Hans Bräuner-Osborne)
- Graduate school versus graduate program (= DRA): who does what?
- Progress reports
- Summer school
- PhD Courses
- Lectures and Seminars
- DRA secretariat and PhD coordinator (role and structure – Graduate School administration, department, ISM) (Marianne W. Jørgensen)
- Services at the Pharmaceutical Sciences Library (Librarian Annemette Møller Hansen)
- Experience from a PhD student and Young Pharma Forum (PhD student tba)
Your questions will also be welcome!
The introduction meeting normally takes place every 3 months so in case you are unable to attend this time you are welcome at the next meeting.
Please register for the meeting before 23 February 2015 as we will order refreshments: Link to registration
Head of DRA