DRA support to ULLA activities
To promote internationalisation and strengthen cooperation with the ULLA consortium, DRA has decided to fund research related activities involving one or more ULLA partners (see the list of institutions in the ULLA consortium here), and applications to this end are open for DRA supervisors.
Applying for funding for ULLA research related activities
You can fill in this application form and send it to DRA at DRA@sund.ku.dk. Applications are considered on a continuous basis and DRA requires a minimum of two weeks from application to event to allow for sufficient time for handling the application including a possible announcement.
The activities can, for example, be a workshop, meeting with (potential) collaborators or scientific visits to/from ULLA partners.
Maximum grant for the activity: DKK 30,000 (4,000 DKK per participant)
- The main organiser must be a DRA supervisor.
- Importance of the activity as part of the training of the PhD students affiliated with the programme.
- At least one ULLA partner has to be involved in the activity.
- The activity may be organised in cooperation with non-ULLA universities, academic organisations and/or pharmaceutical companies. In this case co-funding is expected.
- If the activity includes symposia/lectures in Copenhagen these must take place at UP2 in one of the auditoria and must be open to the public. Only if no auditorium is available another room at UP2 can be accepted.
- PhD students should be invited to social arrangements, dinners etc. (minimum 1 PhD student per 5 participants).
- It is not possible to apply for operational costs (e.g. reagents or instruments) for research projects.
- It is not possible to apply for rental of external venues.
DRA covers costs in connection with hotel and travel, dinner or lunch, and refreshments during the activity.
- Maximum amount in average for participants from outside Greater Copenhagen: DKK 4,000 (travel costs, hotel, dinner or lunch)
- Maximum amount in average for participants from inside Greater Copenhagen: DKK 1,000 (travel costs, dinner or lunch)
- Maximum amount in average for participants from Copenhagen to an ULLA partner: DKK 4,000 (travel costs, hotel, meals)
Hotel price: DKK 1,000 per night (2020 level for state agreement).
No. of nights with hotel accommodation: Participants from Europe 1 night, participants travelling from overseas 2 nights.
Airfare: Maximum reimbursable airfare is economy class. If economy class is not available for a specific flight, an amount corresponding to the cost of an economy class ticket will be reimbursed.
Ground transportation: The cheapest possible means of transportation should be selected.
- DKK 150 for a full day activity covering lunch and refreshments (in this case support to dinner cannot be granted).
- DKK 35 per participant for refreshments during the activity.
- DKK 850 (2020 level for state agreement) per participant for dinner or lunch (not in-house) with external partners, DKK 100 for lunch (in-house).
- At least 1 PhD student per 5 participants should be invited to dinner/lunch.
If your application is approved, DRA will transfer the grant directly to the account at the department indicated in the application. It is not possible to transfer into an external account (e.g. DR 50). In case you spend considerably less than budgeted for and granted, the remaining amount must be returned to DRA.
If the activity includes symposia/lectures DRA will announce the this at the homepage, internal mailing lists at PharmaSchool, info screens, the SUND calendar, KUnet, LinkedIn, as well as via DRA's external mail lists. The organiser informs his/her own network.
If relevant, DRA provides a form of the list of participants. Please circulate the list for attendance and return it to DRA afterwards.