Virtual Career Days 1-3 November 2021
Online career fair for PhD students and Postdocs
Don't leave your future to chance – learn more about your future job opportunities.
It is our great pleasure to invite you to a career fair for PhD students and Postdocs – this year as an online event during three days. There will be several career workshops and company sessions with presentation of exciting possibilities in different companies and lots of time to Q&A. The programme will also include a Postdoc inspiration session focusing on the importance of this career step.
The event is organised by three graduate programmes affiliated with the Graduate School of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen:
- Drug Research Academy (pharmaceutical sciences)
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease
- NeuroGrad (neuroscience)
Registration is not open yet but please mark your calendar
If you have questions, please email DRA@sund.ku.dk.
Looking forward to "seeing" you!
The programme collaboration steering committee:
- Professor Jukka Rantanen, Head of Drug Research Academy
- Professor Kim Bak Jensen, Head of MoMed
- Professor Nanna MacAulay, Head of NeuroGrad
- Anne Schultz Vognsen, MoMed PhD coordinator
- Jette Gjerke Hemmingsen, MoMed coordinator
- Marianne W. Jørgensen, DRA PhD Coordinator
- Lotte Endsleff, DRA Programme secretary