Workshop 4 - Write a good CV and personality tests (case from a company)
Content: This workshop will aim to give you the tips and tricks needed to improve your chances of coming further in the job application process. Learn about the Do’s and Dont’s of job application writing.
- What is it that Recruiters and Hiring Managers are looking for in your CV and Cover Letter?
- Are you including the right information?
- What should you include and what should you leave out?
- How should you focus you applications?
- How can you make your application stand out from the crowd?
- What are the common mistakes when writing an application?
This workshop will also aim to give you, insight into the use of testing and tips and tricks to how you can prepare for this.
- Why do companies use personality assessments and logic tests?
- What are the differences and can you prepare for them?
- What can you expect of a test feedback and how can you prepare before the interview?
Be prepared: Work with your CV before the workshop and bring your CV. There will not be time to go through CV’s individually, but there will be time for questions.
Instructors: Julie Elming and Beate Nuppenau, Recruitment Partners from Novo Nordisk
When: Tuesday 3 November 10:30-11:30
Platform: MS Teams