LESS STRESS – Better performance workshop
Are you experiencing high job expectations? Uncertainties about the future or about whether you are good enough as a researcher? Or is there something else that may be stressful for you? This is something many researchers experience.
The good thing is that you can actually do something to improve this situation! At this workshop, you will be introduced to a variety of techniques and tools you can use in your daily life. During the workshop we will cover the topics:
- What is stress really?
- The difference between stress and being busy
- Becoming aware of your own stress
- Becoming aware of others stress
- How to prevent stress together
- How to create and maintain well-being
- Good and effective tools against stress
- How to perform without stress
- How to avoid that too little time is stressful
- How to control your thoughts
- Solutions to your own stress problems
The workshop will be taught online, however if allowed it will be held at BRIC. The workshop will be a mixture of introduction talks by Bjarne Toftegaard, and discussions in small groups in breakout rooms. The participants will spend time reflecting on their own situation during the workshop.
Date: The workshop will take place Thursday June 4th from 9.30-12.30
Participants: The workshop will be open for PhD students from the graduate programmes: MoMeD, NeuroGrad and DRA. Max 16 participants
Teacher: The workshop will be conducted by PhD Bjarne Toftegaard, founder of www.forebygstress.dk
Bjarne has a PhD from DTU and is now a specialist in preventing stress with a MSc in Organisational and Business Psychology. Beside teaching at courses, he stress-coaches both researchers and many others.
Registration: Before 29 May. First come first serve principles! Registration is closed - the workshop is full!