Introduction Meeting 25 November 2020
The graduate programme in pharmaceutical sciences, Drug Research Academy (DRA) is organizing an online introduction meeting for new DRA PhD students on 25 November 2020 at 13:00-15:00.
- Introduction to the Drug Research Academy (Professor Jukka Rantanen)
- Graduate school versus graduate program (= DRA): who does what?
- Progress reports
- Summer school
- PhD Courses
- Lectures and Seminars
- Programme collaboration
- DRA secretariat and PhD coordinator (Role and structure - Graduate School administration, department, ISM) (Marianne W. Jørgensen)
- Services at the Pharmaceutical Sciences Library (Librarian Annemette Møller Hansen)
- Experience from a PhD Student and Young Pharma Forum (PhD student Mikkel Herzberg)
- Introduction to AAPS (PhD student Hussein Chaaban)
Registration deadline 22 November 2020