Introduction Meeting 9 December 2019
The graduate programme in pharmaceutical sciences, Drug Research Academy (DRA) is organizing an introduction meeting for new DRA PhD students on 9 December 2019 at 14:00-16:00.
- Introduction to the Drug Research Academy (Professor Hans Bräuner-Osborne)
- Graduate school versus graduate program (= DRA): who does what?
- Progress reports
- Summer school
- PhD Courses
- Lectures and Seminars
- DRA secretariat and PhD coordinator (Role and structure - Graduate School administration, department, ISM) (Marianne W. Jørgensen)
- Services at the Pharmaceutical Sciences Library (Librarian Annemette Møller Hansen)
- Experience from a PhD Student and Young Pharma Forum (PhD student Mikkel Herzberg)
- Introduction to AAPS (PhD student Maja Nørgaard Kristensen)
Registration deadline 1 December 2019